March 14, 2011

Starting Fresh...

This past weekend, I came to Toronto in search of an apartment for an April 1st move. I am happy to say it was successful! My stress levels are now lower than they have been in months...but not to say I am completely stress-free. There is still the job hunt I have ahead, as well as my many projects I want to get started on. I am finally able to focus on creating an Etsy account, and what I will be selling there...so more to come on that! My brain is flowing and I am very excited about the things I will be creating and selling...

I am still in Toronto, having booked a different way home incase something fell through...so here I am, at a cafe on Bloor St. researching and brainstorming.  Thing to look for in the near future...more photo shoots, the launch of my Etsy account with some fashion, photos and paintings! Also, will start to look for fair trade cafes to show some of my work I did in Vietnam...

Very exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment