March 14, 2011

Not lecturing...just informing!

I stumbled upon a site with a few vegetarian quotes, here are a few I really liked!

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?  ~Author Unknown


Heart attacks... God's revenge for eating his little animal friends.  ~Author Unknown


I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants
~A. Whitney Brown


To my mind, the life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being.  I should be unwilling to take the life of a lamb for the sake of the human body.  ~Mahatma Gandhi


Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.  ~Albert Einstein


The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men. ~Leonardo Da Vinci


The Gods created certain kinds of beings to replenish our bodies; they are the trees and the plants and the seeds. ~Plato


Just a few of many to list. I find these so interesting to read, no?!


Attached are a couple of images I took, while hiding behind my camera, in Vietnam. I ended up walking away in tears, if you heard the sounds, you would understand. I want to say one thing about these chickens, they are healthy chickens that were taken care of and completely free-run...no huge factories here...if you are to eat meat, this is the best you could get, at least they had a decent life!




A picture my dad took of me cooking dinner while I was in Tennessee. He loved what I made, so I guess being a vegetarian isn't all that bad! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment