April 21, 2011

More Toronto-ness

Not much to report on the exploration adventures just yet. The weather has been off; rain and snow with cold winds...not the ideal weather to explore a new city. But, the sun was out today so I am hopeful the winds will turn warm soon enough!

Tonight was a great evening for a bike ride, which we did...to the magazine store. Just a little  trip to get Laura used to biking in the city. 

Here is Laura in the crap weather, en route to the grocery store last night...



The good news is my camera is out and I am excited and ready to begin some photo shoots...here is a self portrait I took this evening, right after I cut my bangs!


More photos will come...especially now that Mallory is coming to visit from Montreal. Expect some fun photo shooting to happen :)


No comments:

Post a Comment