February 4, 2012

Adrian Wu: Brilliant Designer

Last night I went to a party at Adrian Wu's new studio space in downtown Toronto. First of all, he is so friendly and rocked awesome American flag pants and huge circular glasses. 
Wu's clothing is incredible and so artistic, I was instantly a fan after viewing his collection online. He taught himself to sew and launched his career when he was 18 at Vancouver Fashion Week. I heard about Wu from FAJO Magazine when they published a piece on him. Click here to read the article. I have attached some of the pictures from last night, though they were only taken quickly with my iPhone, as well as some images of his clothing I found on various sites.













For more about him and his collections, check out his website:http://www.adrianwu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment