September 1, 2010

sunday morning walk around

The past weekend was a sidewalk event on St Laurent between Sherbrooke and Mont Royal. My friend and I decided to take a walk down the street, through Chinatown to Old Montreal and then back up for a drink on a terrace. The weather was perfect, maybe a touch too hot, but otherwise a great day to be walking and shooting (and eating ice cream which of course we did!)

Here are a few images I happened to snap and a couple I played with to add a certain je ne sais pas!


The Stare
Cobweb Cross

Notre Dame 1



Notre Dame 2

Hotel Place d'Armes

I also brought my analog camera with some lomography film. Of course, it will take time for me to both finish the roll, and get it developed. Those images will make an appearance later on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment