December 31, 2009

Happy New Years!!!

So...it is the last day in 2009 and well, I have to say I am pretty psyched about 2010. Something about a new year, making a fresh start, blah blah blah...But really though, this year is going to be AMAZING!

To start off the new year, I have a few things which caught my 'special attention', one of which is getting back into polaroid. There is something so amazing about a polaroid. After receiving a book of polaroid images, I have decided I want to get into the instant process and since they no longer make the film for my polaroid camera, I am looking at getting a newer version.

Right now, I am looking at the Fuji Instax, this one is a mini and takes images the size of a credit card, which to me is a huge downfall. So much to consider!




I hope everyone has a safe and fun new years! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment