May 2, 2011

Election Day!!!

Today is a very important day in Canada. Basically, I feel like this election is so important as to decide the fate of Canada as a country to us and to others. A bit extreme? I don't think so. I am not the best with politics, but I know what I don't like, and when something should be done to change it. I voted this morning, and for the first time, I actually voted according to my personal beliefs. As long as we all do the same, I think we will be fine :)


Here are some pictures of the green buds starting to come out of my tree in the back...I was so happy to see this...and a few pictures of when I went to lunch with a couple of friends, in Kensington's Market at a vegetarian place, King's Cafe. I will ad that it was delicious!!







No comments:

Post a Comment